Psalms 34:15. The eyes of Yahweh are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
16. The righteous cry, and Yahweh heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Proverbs 15:29. Yahweh is far from the wicked; but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
John 9:31. Now we know that Yahweh heareth not transgressors,: but if any man be a worshipper of Yahweh, and doeth his will, him he will hear.
Yahweh only hears the prayers of the righteous, and they are those who do his will. What transgressors prayer will he hear?
Isaiah 59:2. But your iniquities have separated you and Yahweh, and your transgressions have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Psalms 66:18. If I regard iniquity in my heart, Yahweh will not hear me:
Acts 3:19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your transgressions may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of Yahweh;
Isaiah 55:6. Seek ye Yahweh while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
7. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto Yahweh, and he will have mercy upon him; for he will abundantly pardon.
Matt. 26:28. For this is my blood of the new convenat, which is shed for many for the remission of transgressions.
The only prayer Yahweh will hear from a transgressor is the prayer asking for the forgiveness of their transgressions. Yahweh will abundantly pardon them, through the blood of Yahweh the Messiah.
1. I will bless Yahweh at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2. My soul shall make her boast in Yahweh: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3. O magnify Yahweh with me, and let us exalt His name together.
4. I sought Yahweh, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried, and Yahweh heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
7. The Messenger of Yahweh encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.
8. O taste and see that Yahweh is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.
9. O fear Yahweh, ye His upright: for there is no want to them that fear Him.
10. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek Yahweh shall not want any good thing.
11. Come, ye children, hearken unto Me: I will teach you the fear of Yahweh.
12. What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13. Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
15. The eyes of Yahweh are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
16. The face of Yahweh is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
17. The righteous cry, and Yahweh heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18. Yahweh is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but Yahweh delivereth him out of them all.
20. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
21. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
22. Yahweh redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.
Psalms 37:3-5; 16,19,25
3. Trust in Yahweh, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4. Delight thyself also in Yahweh: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way unto Yahweh; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
16. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.
17. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but Yahweh upholdeth the righteous.
18. Yahweh knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19. They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10. Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them
14. Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name, that will I do, that the Father may be esteemed in the Son.
14. If ye shall ask any thing in My Name, I will do it.
1 John 5:14
14. And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
15. And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.
Not completed yet: